From Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Alternate proposal for the flyer
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 22:06:48 GMT
Christian,

Many thanks for putting this together!  If you haven't already, you will be receiving an
email from Paul Goetz with a few additional modifications.

Again, thank you!!

~Melissa

________________________________
 From: Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com>
To: Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org>
Cc: "planners@apachecon.com" <planners@apachecon.com>; "apachecon-discuss@apache.org"
<apachecon-discuss@apache.org>
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 5:11 PM
Subject: Re: Alternate proposal for the flyer

Hello Sally!

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 3:36 PM, Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org> wrote:
> Thanks, Christian.
>
> I like this --we're moving in the right direction.

Thanks for looking at it. So far I had zero feedback and was very
confused about that.

> I'd like to put some sort of notation that SAP is a sponsor; right now it's
> a bit unclear, and almost seems like it's an SAP event vs. an ASF one.

Thats true. I will add a small "Sponsor" badge on the left side of the
logo. Hopefully it makes things a bit more clear.

> But kudos are in order as we're getting there. Any chance this can be
> updated (incorporating any other thoughts as well) for this week?|

Of course!

Here we go:
http://people.apache.org/~grobmeier/aceu/aceu-flyer-2.pdf

I am willing to implement more change requests this week (except
thursday when I travel).

Cheers
Christian

--