From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Alternate proposal for the flyer
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:36:44 GMT
Thanks, Christian.

I like this --we're moving in the right direction.

I'd like to put some sort of notation that SAP is a sponsor; right now it's a bit unclear,
and almost seems like it's an SAP event vs. an ASF one.

But kudos are in order as we're getting there. Any chance this can be updated (incorporating
any other thoughts as well) for this week?|

Thanks in advance,
Sally