From Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Anyone able to do an ApacheCon Europe 1 page flyer?
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 00:34:13 GMT
Thanks, Steve.  Yea, I think we should push for one of the volunteers to do this (we have
the talent, so no sense wasting money?!!!).

WRT my updates on the time line:  this was just the first pass - I welcome, and encourage,
feedback/suggestions/etc. from the team!!

Thanks,
~M

________________________________
 From: Steve Holden <steve@holdenweb.com>
To: apachecon-discuss@apache.org
Cc: "planners@apachecon.com" <planners@apachecon.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 8:27 PM
Subject: Re: Anyone able to do an ApacheCon Europe 1 page flyer?

On Aug 22, 2012, at 5:14 PM, Melissa Warnkin wrote:

Steve - I'm not sure what you mean by getting a "professional" to do this? I'm pretty confident
that we can achieve this through our volunteers, but thought perhaps this is something that
your team would be able to do as well?

>Obviously better if our volunteers can handle it. I was just wanting to make sure it didn't
end up dropped on the floor. If something was required by a deadline I could have commissioned
someone, if necessary.

By the way, I haven't studied your updated time line in detail yet, but I am sure it will
be helpful.

regards
 Steve

--