From Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How can we help?
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 17:30:29 GMT
Hi Steve,

Have you seen the wiki page yet? http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/WhereToGoInSinsheim.  You
might be able to grab some information from here to post while we await further information
from the locals?

Thanks,
~M

________________________________
 From: Steve Holden <steve@holdenweb.com>
To: apachecon-discuss@apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 3:46 AM
Subject: Re: How can we help?

Note that the accommodation page has been up for about twelve hours:

  http://apachecon.eu/accommodaation/

We need to get more information on there about other opportunities for accommodation, dining
and so on - whether as links or literally right there on the page.

All additional information gratefully received.

regards
Steve

--
Steve Holden steve@holdenweb.com,  Holden Web, LLC http://holdenweb.com/