From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Europe CFP closes Monday!
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 09:53:28 GMT
That would be fine, I know my own tracks anyway ;)

But I like to check whether there is enough material for the ApachEE core tracks.
There are always 2 things to consider. Of course the quality of the speakers, but also how
the topics fit together.

In general. There seems to be quite a few 'new' reviewers for this conference. Could you please
give a quick tutorial about how it works?

txs and LieGrue,
strub