From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Europe CFP closes Monday!
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 08:36:43 GMT
Hmm, I know from people which told me that they've submitted a talk and I don't find them on
the review page.
Should all talks which get entered automatically pop up on the list or do reviewers only get
some randomly assigned to review?

From a track chair perspective, I'd like to see all (at least from the talks submitted to
my track 'ApachEE') and check if they fit well. For having a good track there should be a
consistent red line behind it. Otherwise we don't need tracks at all ;)
Or we might find some tracks we would like to shift around a bit.

LieGrue,
strub