www-apachecon-discuss mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: To extend or not...
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:06:14 GMT
On Tue, 31 Jul 2012, Ross Gardler wrote:
> When can we give chairs some visibility into their tracks? If its not
> possible to give them log-in access can we export to a spreadsheet or
> something on a periodic basis (ideally daily)

They'll get full visibility once the review system is in place. Steve 
emailed earlier to say that it's due by the end of the week, but hopefully 
sooner.

I don't know if an export is possible or not from the system. Perhaps 
Steve knows, as he knows the sytem well?


> When can we expect a decision on extension or not?

Now that Steve has confirmed that we'll have the review system shortly, 
and that the review step can go in parallel with new submissions coming 
in, I think we're safe to extend. The original deadline was based on 
accepting the submissions, then reviewing them, then picking. Now we can 
review while accepting, we have a bit more time.

Would extending to Monday 13th August work for people? Gives one more 
week, and two extra weekends. Would that work well?

Nick

Mime
View raw message