From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: RFP and tracks...
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 17:41:29 GMT
On Fri, 27 Jul 2012, Emmanuel L├ęcharny wrote:
> I can figure out a way to inject one proposal in "Apache Daily"
> (something around unit tests and LDAP), but about using Kerberos or
> XACML, it's a bit more complicated...

Pick the best track you can, and add a note with the proposal if it's not
a perfect fit

The track titles and descriptions are not yet final. All of the
descriptions are going to need expanding before the tickets go on sale
(track chairs - expect an email about that soon!), because while the
descriptions largely work for an audience who already knows about Apache,
they're a bit terse for people outside. Hopefully track chairs will use
the submissions to their tracks to help guide this process, but I'm sure
they'd all appreciate help! :)

Nick