From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Any designers in the house?
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 11:55:25 GMT
On Sat, 21 Jul 2012, Daniel Ruggeri wrote:
> All;
>   I've worked up final copies of the eight different logos here. Sorry
> I dropped the ball and didn't finish in time for OSCON (this week's been
> crazy).
>
> http://people.apache.org/~druggeri/AC2012/

Looks good, thanks!

If no-one beats me to it, I'll update http://www.apache.org/events/ with
the logos for ACEU (current-event-*) and ACNA (next-event-*)

We can then display the logos on http://www.apache.org/events/,
http://www.apachecon.com/, and have http://www.apachecon.eu/ updated with
the new logo.

Finally, we've a draft reminder announcement for PMCs due to go out around
now. All being well, we could expand that to be both a CFP reminder and a
request to add the logos + conference details to PMC websites to help
promote them. If someone has time, please update the draft announcement on
the wiki with this!

Cheers
Nick