From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Messaging track
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 18:01:38 GMT
On Mon, 23 Jul 2012, Dejan Bosanac wrote:
> I just proposed a few talks on ActiveMQ under "Camel in Action" track.
> If those are accepted, I think it'd be better to have a separate
> "Messaging" track for these and other potentially related talks.

We can broaden tracks out if there's interest - tracks at the moment are
based on the submissions received from projects, and not all projects
responded...

If you think it'd be a good thing for the community to broaden it, and if
the person down to be track chair for the track does to, we can make the
change. Check with them, check with the communities, and let us know if
the consensus is to do that!

(Whether you can have a separate track depends on the submissions
received. The tracks so far are provisional, and will only go ahead if
they get enough good talks proposed. If you have a great, late idea for a
track, and it gets enough submissions, we can accept it, but it may have
to be at the expense of another track that didn't get many good
submissions to it...)

Nick