From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Apachecon EU 2012 - Which Track for a middleware as Apache Etch?
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 12:02:35 GMT
On Mon, 23 Jul 2012, Ioan Eugen Stan wrote:
> I'm also having difficulties getting James in any of the tracks
> listed. Could fit to Apache EE or Web Infrastructure or maybe even
> OFBiz. But doesn't identify itself with any of them.

Tracks are based on the proposals we received from projects before the
CFP. Not all projects responded at the time :/ So there are gaps now.

> I'll submit a talk about using James as a gateway for email-to-any
> (twitter, XMMP, etc. ).

If there's one really obvious track, let us know and we can add the
project to the list for that track. If there are a couple of possible
tracks, submit against the most likely, and add a note in the additional
notes field about the other track(s) that might work too.

Nick