From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Any designers in the house?
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 11:48:16 GMT
On Mon, 16 Jul 2012, Daniel Ruggeri wrote:
> Since the only appreciable difference between the two you mentioned is
> the placement of "2012", it was easy to redo both in a square format:
> http://people.apache.org/~druggeri/AC2012/#7
> http://people.apache.org/~druggeri/AC2012/#10
>
> Again, this one has the benefit of being able to fit "North America"
> should the logo be reused:
> http://people.apache.org/~druggeri/AC2012/#9
> http://people.apache.org/~druggeri/AC2012/#11

I think with, using a similar thing for ACNA in mind, we might be best off
using 9+11.

Don't suppose you'd be able to knock up a quick ACNA version? People could
then use that as part of the poster/sign/thingy for the OSCON booth :) And
it'd let us double check how things look.

Is everyone else happy with Daniel's lovely designs? Anyone spot a reason
why we shouldn't update the images at http://www.apache.org/events/ with
these, and ask PMCs to put the new versions up?

Cheers
Nick