From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Anyone at OSCON able to make some announcement signs?
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 11:42:42 GMT
Hi All

I believe a few people from this list are at OSCON this week?

Would one (or two!) of you be able to work to get some signs about the
conference dates, to go up in the Apache booth? Ideally today, if not
tomorrow. If possible, we want to list the dates and venues for both ACEU
and ACNA, and the fact that the ACEU CFP is open.

Daniel has done some great work on logos, which we ought to be able to use
for this, eg http://people.apache.org/~druggeri/AC2012/#9

Melissa may be able to help a bit (not sure, you'd need to find and ask
her!), and I'm told there's a print shop not far away.

Anyone at OSCON able to help? :)

Cheers
Nick
(Stuck in England so not able to help...)