From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject ACEU website live! Announcements due soon...
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 23:40:22 GMT
Hi All

Thanks to some heroic effort from a number of volunteers over the weekend
and tonight, we've now got the ApacheCon Europe website up, the CFP
working and the announcements drafted.

If people could take a look at the conference website, and report any
problems, that'd be wonderful! The website is at
 	http://www.apachecon.eu/

We're aiming to do the announcements either today or tomorrow, so please
have a go at submitting your talk if you know what you want to speak on,
and report any issues, and also report any problems with the content on
the site. (Ideally, let us know your username for the site and we'll grant
you the karma to fix it!). We also could use a bit more help on the
announcement drafts, they're at
    http://wiki.apache.org/concom-planning/ACEU12CFPAnnouncement
if you have a chance to help out.

Otherwise, we're still after a sponsor co-ordinator[1], if someone has the
cycles to volunteer. Other than that, we'll want everyone's help to get
the word out soon, once the announcement goes out!

Thanks
Nick

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-apachecon-discuss/201207.mbox/%3Calpine.DEB.2.00.1207121353290.19059%40urchin.earth.li%3E