From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Nearly there with the website - any volunteers available now-ish?
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 17:55:14 GMT
On Mon, 16 Jul 2012, Ioan Eugen Stan wrote:
> I have some time tomorrow. Is it still ok or too late?
> If it's ok, I'll take some tasks from the docs.

There are still a few tasks left to do, so if you have some time to take
on one (or perhaps two!) that'd be great!

Some things, like the testing and the CFP announcement email drafting,
don't need any karma. Adding in missing/extra info to the website will do,
if you reply with your username once you've signed up on the site then
someone can grant you the appropriate karma.

Cheers
Nick