From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject ACEU Volunteer needed - Sponsorship Co-ordinator
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2012 21:25:15 GMT
Hi All

The website is almost up (more on that in another email!), one thing we
now need to do is finalise the sponsorship details. For that, we need a
volunteer, or perhaps two. (I'm told really needs a single voice, as
sponsors don't tend to get on well with asking a mailing list and getting
more than one answer...)

So, does anyone have the spare cycles for this?

You'll probably all be glad to hear that the role doesn't mean having to
do everything about sponsorship. Melissa, our EA, has some cycles to help
out on the admin side. The foundation fundraising team can advise, as can
this list (for public/general things only - it's a public list!). Steve
from OpenBastion is available to help too, especially for sponsors who
might be interested in helping both ACEU and ACNA.

What does it entail?
* Working with the team above to produce the sponsor prospectus
* Answering questions from potential sponsors (there's one or two
   already), with help from the team
* Putting the details into the website (I have the instructions for this,
   doesn't look too bad)

Anyone able to take this on?

Thanks
Nick