From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: ACEU Venue Visit - Thursday 26th July
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 15:39:25 GMT
On Wed, 11 Jul 2012, Bernd Fondermann wrote:
> I'd volunteer to join you and I'd bring a camera.

Great news! Do you want to list yourself on the wiki when you have a
minute? And also have a look over it, to check if there's enough detail
for you to be able to sensibly help answer/record/photograph it!

> How large is your entourage? If you're traveling via Frankfurt airport
> I could pick you up and drive up to 4 people down to Sinsheim.

Thanks for the offer. I believe there's (currently) only two of us flying
in, both on Wednesday morning, so I think we may already be sorted for
Thursday. Will give you a shout if that changes though!

Cheers
Nick