From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Any designers in the house?
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 22:02:24 GMT
On Mon, 9 Jul 2012, Daniel Ruggeri wrote:
> I'm happy to give it a go this weekend if no one gets to it before
> then.

Great!

> Do we have a high resolution transparent background image of the
> feather logo handy?

We have scalable/vector versions, is that what you're after?
  * http://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/

(We'll ideally want the logo in a scalable format too, so it can be used
for printing, but we could always reverse engineer that later if needed)

> I'm also assuming that fonts used must be in the public domain, correct?

There are a few bits on fonts on the legal resolved page
<http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html> - I'd suggest if possible we
follow those rules

Cheers
Nick