From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon EU 2012 and Apache OFBiz
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2012 15:21:00 GMT
On Sat, 7 Jul 2012, Ted Yu wrote:
> I am considering track 7 (cloud) and track 9 (Big Data). Looks like
> track 9 is more relevant but it definitely would be crowded (in both
> submissions and attendance).

If you're happy to put in some work as a track chair, then feel free to
sugegst another track with a more specific focus. We could then pull a few
bits out of the busier tracks to even things up, and for example put you
on the day before/after or alongside (whatever seems to make the most
sense)

Nick