From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject ACEU Venue Visit - Thursday 26th July
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 20:47:29 GMT
Hi All

Two parts to this email, one for people near the ACEU venue, and one for
people who aren't!

For those of you near-ish Sinsheim - we're doing a venue visit on Thursday
26th July, which is just over a fortnight away, late morning. Plan is to
look round the venue, have a chat with the staff there, ask some
questions, take lots of photos etc. We could really use one or two
volunteers who could concentrate on talking photos and recording notes, to
be shared with the mailing lists. I think it's quite important (not to
mention the Apache Way!) to capture things for those not there, so if we
have a volunteer or two to help with that, that'd be great!

For those not able to be there - what do you want to know about the venue?
What questions would you like us to ask? Were the previously shared photos
and floor plans enough? If not, what do you want more photos of?

Oh, and probably one for Paul - any chance you could remind people of the
urls for the photos and plans from your previous site visit? :)

Cheers
Nick