From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Track Call closing, CFP soon, volunteers needed
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2012 23:46:55 GMT
Hi All

When I asked for track submissions, I'd said that we'd aim to open the CFP
today. Sadly, we're not quite ready to. This does mean there's a few days
left for those last few track submissions to make it in. If you were going
to submit something, now's your chance!

Hopefully a little later this week, the CFP system will be ready for us to
populate. Assuming no more snags, it'll be largely the same system as is
planned for ApacheCon North America, so we'll only have to learn a CFP
system once this summer :)

Before we can kick off the CFP, we'll need a couple of volunteers to help
populate the system with the track details. Would anyone have some time
towards the end of the week to help with that and/or testing?

(We'll also want some volunteers to help with some other website bits in a
week or two, so if you can't help out this week then we'll hopefully snag
you next time!)

Cheers
Nick