From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: ACE: Access to CFP system
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 19:54:00 GMT
Hi Don:

The hosting company are currently preparing the review system, and we anticipate it will be
ready in time for the CfP close. I hope it will be ready before, because there is work we
can be doing (commenting upon submissions and engaging in dialogs with authors) before evaluation
starts.

For now as long as you have a system login that's fine. We will add you to the reviewers group
when the code is ready.

I understand it would have been better to have all functionality in place, so I would remind
you that ApacheCon EU is being run on a fairly tight time scale, so you may hear the "coming
soon" story again about other issues.

regards
 Steve