From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: Messaging track
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 08:10:37 GMT
On Jul 24, 2012, at 12:27 AM, Sagara Gunathunga wrote:

> +1 for "Messaging and Integration" track other than Apache Etch
> project we have few more projects to submit proposals under this
> category and it's hard to submit them under Camel track.

Is it really a good idea to start messing about with the tracks at this stage? The CfP has
been published. There was a discussion period. Won't changing hte tracks just murky the waters?

This is valuable experience: I had thought the ASF was cohesive enough that each project would
have received a notice that alerted them to the fact that tracks for ACEY were being discussed.
Maybe that's not the way it works.

regards
 Steve