From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Freerun: Space for tools
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2012 14:58:00 GMT
On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 10:35 PM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:
> 2012/7/2 Steve Holden <steve@holdenweb.com>:
>> "Track chair" is the person who acts as a community liaison with the appropriate
subset of the Apache community relevant to the track. So it's a leadership position for a
subset of the talks. There's no real reason (that I can think of) why the role shouldn't be
filled by a team, but an individual is best as a principal point of contact.

> No other volunteers so count me for this role. (excuse in advance all
> noob questions from me: friendly RTFM will be accepted without any
> issues).
> And I will try to hire more people for the team :-)

I waited for that :-) - I take that hand!

Just entered "Apache Daily" as track and put you into the Chair role.
I have made myself a backup, just in case.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgZqERZgbUeSdF9xcFdpNkp2UWNLUThxX3NYc1pZWnc#gid=0

Anybody else willing to join? Some improvements?

Cheers
Christian

>> regards
>>  Steve
>>
>> On Jul 2, 2012, at 6:32 PM, Mohammad Nour El-Din wrote:
>>
>>> Another noop question, what is a track chair ?
>>>
>>> Sent from my Samdung Galaxy S3
>>> Apologies for any typos

for