From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 09:21:36 GMT
Hi

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 11:14 AM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:

> Tools track ?

You mean the Apache Daily ?

But I don't think it would be Fair for Flex to be there, I believe it
should be in [1]. Justin what do you think ?

I suggested that because there you will find Apache related projects which
enable you to develop similar application to what you mentioned about Flex.
Also it would be better for Flex to be there to show what it can add more
than these other frameworks more specifically when it comes to Enterprise
applications which I know it can do really good and even better than
traditional Java Web Applications framework. I have seen stock-market
monitoring applications built using Flex technology and it was awesome.

Please if you still not sure that Flex should be there or in any other
existing track, would you please suggest a new one so we can discuss it ?

[1] http://www.apachecon.eu/tracks/#apache-ee

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour