From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apachecon EU 2012 - Which Track for a middleware as Apache Etch?
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 14:39:15 GMT
Hi

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 2:02 PM, Nick Burch <nick.burch@alfresco.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Jul 2012, Ioan Eugen Stan wrote:
>
>> I'm also having difficulties getting James in any of the tracks
>> listed. Could fit to Apache EE or Web Infrastructure or maybe even
>> OFBiz. But doesn't identify itself with any of them.
>>

> Tracks are based on the proposals we received from projects before the
> CFP. Not all projects responded at the time :/ So there are gaps now.
>

>  I'll submit a talk about using James as a gateway for email-to-any
>> (twitter, XMMP, etc. ).
>>

> If there's one really obvious track, let us know and we can add the
> project to the list for that track. If there are a couple of possible
> tracks, submit against the most likely, and add a note in the additional
> notes field about the other track(s) that might work too.

Thats actually the main logic behind which I chose ApacheEE for these
proposals as yes it might not be a directly related to EE applications but
any EE application needs security and also integration technologies so they
are some how related. That is at least how I think about it.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour