From Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Messaging track
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 07:27:33 GMT
On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 12:46 PM, Martin Veith
<Martin.Veith@bmw-carit.de> wrote:
> On Monday, July 23, 2012 11:41 PM, Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.mohammad@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Doesn't that make more reasonable to turn Camel In Action track into Integration
and maybe Messaging and Integration track ?
> IMO Messaging and Integration would be a good proposal for the name of this track.
> The talk about the Apache Etch middleware (see discussion in this thread: http://s.apache.org/Ibh)
would also fit better into the "Messaging and Integration" then the "ApacheEE" track.

+1 for "Messaging and Integration" track other than Apache Etch
project we have few more projects to submit proposals under this
category and it's hard to submit them under Camel track.

Thanks !

--
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog      - http://ssagara.blogspot.com