www-apachecon-discuss mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Donald Harbison <dpharbi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: To extend or not...
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:22:30 GMT
On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 12:06 PM, Nick Burch <nick@apache.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 31 Jul 2012, Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>> When can we give chairs some visibility into their tracks? If its not
>> possible to give them log-in access can we export to a spreadsheet or
>> something on a periodic basis (ideally daily)
>>
>
> They'll get full visibility once the review system is in place. Steve
> emailed earlier to say that it's due by the end of the week, but hopefully
> sooner.
>
> I don't know if an export is possible or not from the system. Perhaps
> Steve knows, as he knows the sytem well?
>
>
>
>  When can we expect a decision on extension or not?
>>
>
> Now that Steve has confirmed that we'll have the review system shortly,
> and that the review step can go in parallel with new submissions coming in,
> I think we're safe to extend. The original deadline was based on accepting
> the submissions, then reviewing them, then picking. Now we can review while
> accepting, we have a bit more time.
>
> Would extending to Monday 13th August work for people? Gives one more
> week, and two extra weekends. Would that work well?


I'd stick with a Friday deadline. So pls consider +2 weeks extension to
August 17th.


>
>
> Nick
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message