From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: ACEU Venue Visit - Thursday 26th July
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 12:32:25 GMT
> - Internet capacity (actual not claimed - my experience is they are
> often wildly different - especially when hit with 300 bandwidth hungry
> hackers)

Lots of detail here:
How much bandwidth, how many Access Points, etc. Basically we need to
know can and if we need to supplement the number of APs.

> - power provision

Esp if the venue has a plethora of extension cords and powerstrips, or
whether we need to acquire some.
Most venues aren't used to geek crowds, and don't understand 1-2
powerstrips per table.

Policies on outside food vendors.

Where do we go when the main venue kicks us out for the night?

--David