From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: EU Time line
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2012 13:18:35 GMT
Re "publicity mill" - Sally can help get press releases out on the wires.
We have an Apache Asserts blog in ComputerWorldUK - once the programme is
set I'm happy to do a couple of appropriate articles for that. Sally
indicated Heise had already signed up to attend as press so I guess we can
work with them. The H in the UK has always been a friend.

I'm sure there is more that will come to mind...