From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: ACEU Venue Visit - Thursday 26th July
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 09:18:39 GMT
There was a ***REALLY*** useful and complete site visit report sent to the
ConCom list. I'm not sure why it wasn't sent here. I'll ask for the whole
thread to be moved to this, more public list.

(and Paul thanks for the photo's and info)

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)