From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Anyone at OSCON able to make some announcement signs?
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 16:55:13 GMT
Flyers would be great Steve. We can distribute from the booth.

I also have a board that we can use to mount a sign if possible.

Matt Franklin printed some signage for the Barcamp room, I'm not sure
if he did that locally or not, but happy to ask him when I next see
him today. However, I guess Steve knows a local printer.

Ross

On 17 July 2012 08:59, Steve Holden <steve@holdenweb.com> wrote:
> I am happy to run up some flyers using the 9 and 11 logos as appropriate.
>
> Has anyone else done something yet? Will 1,000 be enough?

> On Jul 17, 2012, at 4:42 AM, Nick Burch wrote:
>
>> Hi All
>>
>> I believe a few people from this list are at OSCON this week?
>>
>> Would one (or two!) of you be able to work to get some signs about the
>> conference dates, to go up in the Apache booth? Ideally today, if not tomorrow. If
possible, we want to list the dates and venues for both ACEU and ACNA, and the fact that the
ACEU CFP is open.

eg http://people.apache.org/~druggeri/AC2012/#9

>> Melissa may be able to help a bit (not sure, you'd need to find and ask her!), and
I'm told there's a print shop not far away.

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)