From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon EU event
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2012 15:06:50 GMT
Hi Donald,

This (as far as I can see) is not official

In the message above Steve mentioned

"2012-08-03   The call for papers ends. Given the short time
             frame in which it was released, I would recommend
             advertising an extension this Monday, so people
             who have been dragging their heels get just an
             extra weekend to submit their proposals."

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Donald Harbison <dpharbison@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, July 28, 2012, Pierre Smits wrote:
>>  Steve, All,
>> Thanks for the extension on the deadline for CfP

I think this may be jumping the gun slightly on this one. If not then
please excuse me.

View raw message