From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Track Call closing, CFP soon, volunteers needed
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 09:46:34 GMT
Hello Nick, all

I wish to volunteer for some of the activities. I have some basic site
coding skills, emailing abilities, etc.

What needs to be done?

Cheers,

2012/7/2 Marcel Offermans <marcel.offermans@luminis.nl>:
> I can help, no problem.
>
> Greetings, Marcel
>
> On Jul 2, 2012, at 1:46 AM, Nick Burch wrote:
>
>> When I asked for track submissions, I'd said that we'd aim to open the CFP today.
Sadly, we're not quite ready to. This does mean there's a few days left for those last few
track submissions to make it in. If you were going to submit something, now's your chance!

>> Hopefully a little later this week, the CFP system will be ready for us to populate.
Assuming no more snags, it'll be largely the same system as is planned for ApacheCon North
America, so we'll only have to learn a CFP system once this summer :)

>> Before we can kick off the CFP, we'll need a couple of volunteers to help populate
the system with the track details. Would anyone have some time towards the end of the week
to help with that and/or testing?

>> (We'll also want some volunteers to help with some other website bits in a week or
two, so if you can't help out this week then we'll hopefully snag you next time!)

--
Ioan Eugen Stan / CTO / http://axemblr.com