From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apachecon EU 2012 - Which Track for a middleware as Apache Etch?
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 14:56:11 GMT
Hi Nour,

Your logic is reasonable. The only thing that's misleading is the
name. ApacheEE may be a good home for enterprise project not directly
related to Java EE. For instance James can be deployed as a WAR but
not it's not usually the case. That being said I think ApacheEE is the
more likely home for James as it's component based (using Spring) and
can be deployed as a WAR.

If it's ok with you I'll like to add it myself to ApacheEE track.  The
only request I have is to tell me how I can do that so I can be of
help with page editing in the future. I've missed that course
unfortunately.

p.s. I was expecting the website to use Apache CMS but it's not.

Cheers,

--
Ioan Eugen Stan / CTO / http://axemblr.com