From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sponsorship
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 07:19:05 GMT
Hi all,

Maybe I missed it in the postings since I subscribed to this mailing list,
and I have read in postings that the conference producer for ApacheCon NA
2013 is OpenBastion. But I can't find who is the producer for the EU event.

But can somebody elaborate on who the producer for the ApacheCon EU 2012
event is?

Regards,

Pierre