From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon EU 2012 and Apache OFBiz
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2012 14:25:53 GMT
Hi Nick, Steve,

Yesterday the strategic ApacheCon EU 2012 OFBiz confcall was held, and
according to intentions/commitments we can expect to do 5 sessions on
OFBiz. These sessions will be about explaining the technologies behind the
product (1), about how to handle and integrate custom add-ons (1), about
shop within shop solutions and eCommerce for larger enterprises (2) and on
project and time management with OFBiz (1). This will give us a nice spread
regarding some of the possibilities with OFBiz.

At the moment only 1 paper (on the pm and tm session) has been submitted,
but over the coming days till the end of CfP the rest of the papers are
expected to be submitted. I have stressed this to the other participants.

We expect that attendance is going te be less than 100 per session, but who
knows for sure.... So we could do with one of the smaller rooms. One
session participant said that he was expecting some clients to attend.
That's good news.

Regards,

Pierre