From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject ApacheCon EU Event, website and interest measurement
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2012 00:54:28 GMT
Dear All,

Would it be a neat feature if we would have some kind of 'like' mechanism
available in the site of the event for each track, so we all could form our
thoughts on how interested the public (intended audience?) is for each
track?

Also, would it possible to show for each track how many papers have been
submitted as well? This could help the audience and ourselves (PTC et all)
with planning?

Regards,

Pierre