From Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>
Subject Re: ACEU website live! Announcements due soon...
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 03:37:38 GMT
[off-list]

Brilliant job by your team. I just tidied up some differences between Creole and Wiki markup
in the CfP, but overall looking great.

regards
 Steve

On Jul 16, 2012, at 4:40 PM, Nick Burch wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Thanks to some heroic effort from a number of volunteers over the weekend and tonight,
we've now got the ApacheCon Europe website up, the CFP working and the announcements drafted.

> If people could take a look at the conference website, and report any problems, that'd
be wonderful! The website is at
> 	http://www.apachecon.eu/
>
> We're aiming to do the announcements either today or tomorrow, so please have a go at
submitting your talk if you know what you want to speak on, and report any issues, and also
report any problems with the content on the site. (Ideally, let us know your username for
the site and we'll grant you the karma to fix it!). We also could use a bit more help on the
announcement drafts, they're at
>   http://wiki.apache.org/concom-planning/ACEU12CFPAnnouncement
> if you have a chance to help out.
>
> Otherwise, we're still after a sponsor co-ordinator[1], if someone has the cycles to
volunteer. Other than that, we'll want everyone's help to get the word out soon, once the
announcement goes out!