From Martin Veith <Martin.Ve...@bmw-carit.de>
Subject RE: Messaging track
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 07:16:12 GMT
On Monday, July 23, 2012 11:41 PM, Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.mohammad@gmail.com> wrote:

> Doesn't that make more reasonable to turn Camel In Action track into Integration and
maybe Messaging and Integration track ?
IMO Messaging and Integration would be a good proposal for the name of this track.
The talk about the Apache Etch middleware (see discussion in this thread: http://s.apache.org/Ibh)
would also fit better into the "Messaging and Integration" then the "ApacheEE" track.

Who is the responsible chair for this track so that we could start a discussion about this?

Thanks,
Martin