From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Apche Flex
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 00:18:00 GMT
Hi,

I was thinking of submission of a talk (or two) on Apache Flex a current incubating project.
I could probably convince several other people on the list to submit talks as well (it not
been discussed on the list yet) as a few of the committers are regular conference speakers.

For those who don't know - Apache Flex is an application framework for easily building applications
for mobile devices, the browser and on the desktop.

However I'm not sure what track it would fit into. Have there been any suggestions for an
incubating or "What's new at Apache" track?

Thanks,
Justin