From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:18:11 GMT
On 23/07/12 10:21, Mohammad Nour El-Din wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 11:14 AM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:
>> Tools track ?
>>

> You mean the Apache Daily ?
>
> But I don't think it would be Fair for Flex to be there, I believe it
> should be in [1]. Justin what do you think ?

If the project thinks it's a good fix, then it'd be great if someone
with the appropriate karma[1] could list the project against the track
on the tracks page, to help future people find it

Nick

[1] We can grant karma to more people as needed, just ask if you're
going to be doing some work on the content of the website