From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: ApacheCon EU Event, website and interest measurement
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2012 12:27:14 GMT
On 07/22/2012 12:14 PM, Daniel Shahaf wrote:

> Daniel, the first rule of plugging is to actually mention somewhere the
> name of the thing you are trying to plug...

I wasn't trying to plug comments.apache.org, I was merely suggesting
that having people be able to comment on upcoming tracks might be an
idea worth exploring. Was it inspired by it? yes, but it wasn't meant as
a sales pitch. I think people already know of comments.a.o, and if the
organizers are interested, I'd be more than happy to show them how it
works, but it was not my intention to promote a specific piece of
software, it was my intention to promote an idea.

With regards,
Daniel.