From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: Any designers in the house?
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2012 20:38:29 GMT
On 07/21/2012 09:29 PM, Daniel Gruno wrote:
> If there's any trouble turning it into SVG, I'd be happy to lend a hand
> at converting it, sprucing it up, whatever is required.
>
> With regards,
> Daniel.

I gave it a shot and made an SVG as well as a PDF version of the logos
for NA13 (ignore the gradients if you like, I just like to apply
gradients to everything). The font used for the lower half of the logo
isn't the original one, as I don't have that one (proprietary font?), so
if you feel strongly about that one, just change it :)

SVG version: http://www.humbedooh.com/apache/apachecon.svg (this may not
render correctly if you view it in a browser, but should work just fine
in fx. InkScape)

PDF version: http://www.humbedooh.com/apache/apachecon.pdf - should
render the same in all viewers.

If you want me to make some for the Europe version as well, just let me
know - all it'll take is changing some text. Or the other Daniel (how
confusing is that) could import the SVG and change it, since he's got
the original font used in the logo.

With regards,
Daniel.