From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Dates and venue for NA2013?
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 09:29:07 GMT
On 20/07/12 02:58, Daniel Ruggeri wrote:
> My search-fu seems to be off today and I can't find the email from Steve with the venue,
city, state and dates for the NA conference. If I recall correctly, the dates are 26-28 Feb
and in the NorthWest US... Does anyone have that info handy?

Hmm, it's a little worrying that Google doesn't know. Can you remember
any of the search terms you tried?

The details should be available from quite a few websites, including:
* http://events.apache.org
* http://www.apachecon.com/
* http://www.apachecon.com/c/
* http://na.apachecon.com/
* http://www.apache.org/events/current-event.html
* https://blogs.apache.org/foundation/entry/call_for_papers_now_open

Is there anywhere else you'd have expected to see it?

I've just noticed that http://www.apache.org/foundation/conferences.html
isn't up to date. I'll aim to update that in a little bit, especially
once your new logos are available :)

Nick