From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Nearly there with the website - any volunteers available now-ish?
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2012 21:37:24 GMT
Hi All

Thank you to everyone who volunteered to help with the website last
weekend. Sadly, we didn't get things up in time :(

Is there anyone available now-ish (i.e. over the next few hours) who
might be able to help with entering some info into the website? Things
like track details from the call-for-tracks, copying a few bits of
information from the holding pages etc. If you can help, please sign up
on the site and reply to the list with your username, so someone can
grant you the karma.

The details of the tasks to be done, along with the temporary site URL
are available here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XA0vJdISUztl5Ozf2Z_YHEoLszIK-zxHhTg3KlRE8Yw/edit

Tomorrow morning, once the track details are entered, we'll want a
couple of people try try submitting their talks to the CFP, to check it
works. Any takers for that?

Once we know the CFP submissions are working, and we've got the site up,
I'll work with infra to cut over the DNS, then we can announce the CFP open!

Thanks
Nick