From Daniel Ruggeri <DRugg...@primary.net>
Subject Re: Any designers in the house?
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2012 03:40:42 GMT
On 7/13/2012 6:26 PM, Steve Holden wrote:
> One more thing: in #7 we probably don't need to put 2012 against the dates since it papears
just above in the conference "strapline".

> regards
>  Steve

Oops :-$

All better now...

2012 removed from the bottom with text centered. Stretching the text as
wide as the 'bar' did not look natural and adding spaces seemed weird,
too. Adjusting the top half of the image seemed to make it too crowded.
http://people.apache.org/~druggeri/AC2012/#7

2012 moved to the bottom text. This has the benefit of also being able
to fit "North America" should the same logo be reused.
http://people.apache.org/~druggeri/AC2012/#9

--
Daniel Ruggeri