From Daniel Ruggeri <DRugg...@primary.net>
Subject Re: Any designers in the house?
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 19:45:37 GMT
On 7/9/2012 5:02 PM, Nick Burch wrote:
> We have scalable/vector versions, is that what you're after?
>  * http://www.apache.org/foundation/press/kit/
>
> (We'll ideally want the logo in a scalable format too, so it can be
> used for printing, but we could always reverse engineer that later if
> needed)

I threw together three ideas - I'm stuck between the second and third,
myself (and know well that the first one needs color adjustments to be
less abrasive). These are just general ideas that can still be shaped
very easily or scrapped for other ideas. Side note: I do not have a
program that creates vector graphics. Let me know if you want more
options or to tweak these existing designs.

http://people.apache.org/~druggeri/AC2012/

--
Daniel Ruggeri