From "William A. Rowe Jr." <dev-li...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: ApacheCon NA 2013 - Save the Dates
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 05:58:05 GMT
So, a good number of us are present at OSCon.

Steve, what is your availability in the late afternoon?  It would be good to
have a sit down and start collecting data and questions to put to the wiki,
and perhaps hand out some early assignments to the ASF to get things moving
in the right direction.  It would be especially useful to have a planning
calendar so that everyone is aware of when decisions need to be made and
when messaging needs to be broadcast.

On 6/28/2012 9:15 AM, Steve Holden wrote:
> Thanks, Ross. We'll try to be a good producer and provide an appropriate level of direction!
>
> regards
>  Steve
>
> On Jun 28, 2012, at 11:52 AM, Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>> Thanks Steve,
>>
>> I look forward to working with you. We are sometimes an inefficient
>> bunch of volunteers but with the right level of direction from a good
>> producer we'll do a good job. I'm certainly here to help when I can.
>>
>> Ross
>>
>> On 28 June 2012 10:35, Steve Holden <steve@holdenweb.com> wrote:
>>> I don't believe the dates for the next ApacheCon NA have formally been announced
yet (I believe the ASF will be doing so shortly, including the dates). So, to give everyone
as much notice as possible, ApacheCon NA will be held in February and March next year.

>>> There will be a two-day session for tutorials and unconference activities on
Sunday and Monday February 24/25. The conference main days will be Tuesday through Thursday,
26-28 February, and finally two days of sprinting activity on 1-2 March (Friday and Saturday.
Attendance at the sprint does not require attendance at the main conference, though we will
want to register people to ensure we cater and have space for the right number.