From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Call for Papers for ApacheCon Europe 2012 now open!
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 23:42:04 GMT
On Thu, 19 Jul 2012 19:14:57 +0100 (BST)
Nick Burch <nick.burch@alfresco.com> wrote:

> If you'd like to submit a talk proposal, please visit the conference
> website at <http://www.apachecon.eu/> and sign up for a new account. Once
> you've signed up, use your dashboard to enter your speaker bio, then
> submit your talk proposal(s). There's more information on the CFP page on
> the conference website.

I found the submission form confusing:
1. The "brief outline" suggest 400 characters.  But when I submit
   it tells me the limit is 200 - a very brief outline indeed!
2. I thought I was saving a draft, but it tells me my proposal
   is submitted.  Whoops!

How much of that is intentional?

--
Nick Kew